To provide the CRM user with contextual high-value experiences avoiding navigating between disparate data collections, and as such do their job more efficiently and hence save time, Single View Builder is a must have!
With Single View Builder, you can build personalized and graphical Single Views to get an instant 360° view of customers, quotes, campaigns, cases, contracts, etc. by grouping any kind of information about any entity that is important to you in one single screen using graphs, colors and icons.
The solution consists of:
- Tile View: visualize your information using personalized (Windows, Carousel) tiles: choose your icons, background colors, visual indicators and text placeholders.
- Tree View: get a cross-entity hierarchical view with the dynamic, performance optimized Tree View pane: apply filters, change colors, add icons, ...
- Timeline: display and zoom in on past, current and due activities and events in the journey of a contact, lifecycle of a contract, case,... for any date or period.
- Grid View: render items in a tabular layout based on view definitions found on the entity to display.
- Map View: bring Google maps into your Single Views to display all leads around a contact to be visited or see the territory of an agent by analyzing its portfolio,...
- Display process stages into your Single View.
- Build Dynamic button pads: to create new related records to get a view on multiple opportunities and quotes with the actual status.
- Group related entity info to roll up data in one screen.
- Clone Option to support faster and more efficient Single View Builder project implementations.
- All components are PCF Controls fully leveraging all capabilities of the Microsoft Power Platform.
But most importantly: No coding required ! Single View Builder has been designed to be used by Power Users, without any help from developers. With this we follow the Microsoft strategy of low code. Single View Builder is straightforward and easy to configure
Single View Builder works with standard and custom entities and enables you to get your job done more efficiently: SingleViews are directly accessible from your records in Dynamics 365 Views or Dashboards. This allows you to perform contextual ‘actions’ e.g. data access and creation,directly without the need for extra navigation.
Usage scenarios are unlimited: from a truly customer 360° consolidated view to a full operations cockpit, our visual components can be combined together to result into a new exciting user experience!