Monday, October 15, 2018
We are pleased to inform you that Single View Builder, is now fully compliant with the new Unified Interface of D365 Customer Engagement, namely 2.0 RU0 with buildnumber 20.0.18285.1
What is in this release?
- AppSource feedback
- Single View Builder (version 2.0 RU0) has been certified for AppSource and is now live on AppSource.
- “Test Drive” has been activated
- Updates to license check
- Fully compliant with the new Unified Interface (desktop)
- Replace the deprecated JS calls to the 2011 Soap endpoint for the new Web API Rest endpoint
- Replace the deprecated JS calls for 9.0 like the Xrm.Page for the new ExecutionContext
- Created the app "SingleViewBuilder Configuration Hub"
- Added the option to enable/disable viewparts for desktop/tablet/mobile
- Updated the translations module (after modifications you have to use the "Publish All")
- TileView: minor layout optimizations (like highlighting the title field and showing the selected tile when set to broadcast)
- TileView: improved experience for touch devices (you can enable click animations and HammerJS is used to support touch events)
SVB in the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Interface