Monday, October 15, 2018
We are pleased to inform you that there is a new release available for Single View Builder, namely 2.0 RU0 with buildnumber 20.0.18285.1
What is in this release?
- AppSource feedback
- Single View Builder (version 2.0 RU0) has been certified for AppSource and is now live on AppSource.
- “Test Drive” has been activated
- Updates to license check
- Fully compliant with the new Unified Interface (desktop)
- Replace the deprecated JS calls to the 2011 Soap endpoint for the new Web API Rest endpoint
- Replace the deprecated JS calls for 9.0 like the Xrm.Page for the new ExecutionContext
- Created the app "SingleViewBuilder Configuration Hub"
- Added the option to enable/disable viewparts for desktop/tablet/mobile
- Updated the translations module (after modifications you have to use the "Publish All")
- TileView: minor layout optimizations (like highlighting the title field and showing the selected tile when set to broadcast)
- TileView: improved experience for touch devices (you can enable click animations and HammerJS is used to support touch events)
SVB in the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Interface