Default Microsoft Dynamics 365 screens often contain empty areas, while important data drown in a flood of less critical information. As a result we are forced to provide tremendous efforts to interpret what our senses could capture immediately.
With Single View Builder, you can build personalized, graphical Single Views of customers, marketing campaigns, cases, contracts, etc. by grouping information about any entity in one single screen in a visual way, whether it’s for a single user or for an entire department.
- Tuesday 11 13.00 CEST (Dutch) - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7224367937560676107
- Tuesday 11 16.00 CEST (English) - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4618626534934852363
- Tuesday 11 21.00 CEST (English) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7171658449770270987
- Wednesday 12 08.00 CEST (English) - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3568681990850645003
- Wednesday 12 16.00 CEST (German) - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8273059038522840075
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
In this one hour webinar, you will learn how to set up a single view in your DYN365 environment to display information and data in a tile / tree / map / grid view or on a timeline.
You will also learn how to set up the basic single view on a form section. You will discover the possibilities to add a tile view with graphical logic for the user and make your information more understandable.
Following topics will be treated:
- Definition and components of the Single View Builder
- Installation of the Single View Builder
- The logical usage flow of the Single View Builder
- Refresh metadata
- Example installing Tile component
Overview of the other components:
- Tree View component
- Grid View component
- Timeline view component
- Map view component
- Single View component
- Working with dynamic layouts